The checklist of the eBay Seller
- Have you found all the information that is available about the items that you are selling? The best thing that you will be able to do in that case is to search internet, by typing the name of the item you will be selling in some of the major search engines.
- Are you keeping an eye on the competition? Remember that you must know what all the other sellers are doing and make sure that you will offer a lot better services and prices. That way you will have more customers for sure.
- Do you have pictures of all the items that you are selling? Make sure that you will take pictures of all the items that you will be selling. Furthermore, make sure that the pictures will show all the details of the items that you are selling.
- Are you sending e-mails to all your buyers? Make sure that you will keep proper communication between you and all your customers. The content of the e-mail must show that you are appreciating the fact that the particular customer is working with you.
- Are you checking your mail box? All the potential buyers will contact you seeking information about the products that you are offering, so make sure that you will regularly check the content of your mailbox.
- Do you have proper descriptions of all the items that you are selling? Each one of the buyers will want to see some information about all the items that you are selling, so make sure that you will include a detailed description of the items available to you.
- Are you wrapping the items properly? Make sure that you will do everything possible to wrap the items that you are selling properly, because that way you will leave good impression to all your customers. Furthermore, you will reduce the chances of any damage to occur to the item during the shipping.
- Are you following up? After you had sent the item, make sure that you will spend some time contacting the customer, because that way you will see if everything is fine with the shipment and also if the customer have any complaints about the item that you had sold.
The main thing that you need to learn if you are willing to become a very good eBay seller is to make sure that you spend as much time possible providing good customer service. If you make that happen you will see that almost all your customers will be returning to you and you will be able to make a lot of income. Remember that you must be honest and polite to all your customers, because you want to show them that you are a reliable, which will improve your reputation dramatically.The checklist of the eBay Seller by Steve