10 Best Ways to Destroy your eBay Selling Business
If you are not careful when you are doing your business in eBay, you will see how easily you can destroy it. In that article I will point the 10 main ways to do that, because that is the best way to learn what you should avoid.
- The best way to destroy your eBay business is to lie about some of the items that you are selling. IF you make that happen all your customers will hate you for sure.
- Make sure post all the items that you may have. That way, you will make all your customers contact someone else to find the item that you do not have, but you are offering.
- Make sure that you will leave your auction ending in the middle of the night, because that way you will not have any customers at all.
- Do not send any emails with information about your products and the services that you are offering, because you will be wasting a lot of time to do that.
- Do not sell quality items, but make sure that you will be trying to get the maximum possible profit. That is the best way not to have any customers at all.
- Never give discounts, because that way you will loose some of your profit.
- When you are making your listing, make sure that you use a lot of colors and some of the ugliest looking fonts that you can ever find. That you will get the attention of your customers, but for bad.
- Do not waste your time taking photos of all the items that you are selling, just let all the customers guess what you are selling. That is the best way to keep it a surprise.
- Do not waste your time writing long descriptions, because you will not have to give so much information to all your customers. Furthermore, you will loose a lot of time too.
- Make sure that you use reserved auctions, because that is the best possible ways to scare away all your customers. This way you will make them bid on a normal auction for the same item that you are selling, but to another buyer.
If you manage to make only one of those things, you will destroy all the chances of having success in eBay. However, you can use all that information to make your eBay selling career a lot better, so make sure that you will do that.
Ad: Claim the First Time Home Buyers Credit with Turbo Tax