10 Simple Tips to become a lot better Seller
Once you get all the basics of the eBay selling, you will have to make sure that you find all the available information about how to become a lot better eBay seller. In this article I would like to point to 10 main things that will allow you to do that:
- Make sure that you keep records about all the items that you are selling and receiving, because, in this way, you will not spend a lot of time determining what item is for what buyer and other similar issues.
- Make sure that you deliver immediately after payment, because you want to show all the buyers on eBay that you are reliable and that they will be able to get their items to them quickly.
- List items for auction every day, that way you will keep the attention of all your customers and you will be able to make a better income.
- Make sure that you list all your items for auction, show your customers that you are selling quality items.
- When some of your items happen to have defects make sure that you will tell your customers about the condition accurately. This way you will show them that you’re honest and reliable.
- Mention how you obtained the item, this is the best possible way to build extra trust between you and your customers.
- Accept all kinds of unusual payment methods, that way you will demonstrate that you are flexible.
- List some items for a low price, you will make the person who bought from you return again and again for other bargains.
- Give free shipping for a certain amount of numbers purchased.
- Be nice to international customers by providing international shipping services. There are a lot of websites that are offering information about the shipping rates and there you can choose the one that you like most.
Bonus: There are a lot of eBay third party selling tools available, make sure that you find and read some information about them.
These 10 steps are the essentials of winning a good customer for all the eBay sellers, so follow them closely.
10 Simple Tips to become a lot better Seller by Steve