Improved Selling Position on e-Bay
If you are interested in finding out how to become one of the many successful people currently using online retailing to market their wares, consider the following guidelines guaranteeing you an improved selling position on e-bay.
It is imperative that you qualify your professional presence to potential online buyers, as this will in turn generate greater revenues in the long term.
1. Select a memorable user-name: nothing goofy
2. Consider paying a professional designer to develop your logo
3. Attract customers by creating a brand identity they can trust
4. Create a list of all benefits and features of the product; take your time on this one
5. Offer more than one photograph, depicting product from all sides (no stock photos)
6. Sell yourself with free advertising on the About Me page, including a picture of yourself
7. Input all appropriate keywords to attract customers from the search engines
8. Use Pay-pal as a payment option to entice international buyers
9. Be critical about which category heading you list your product under
10. Include the shipping cost in the price of the product to offer “Free Shipping”
11. Select a relevant title that will grab the buyer’s attention
12. If you are just starting out, become a buyer before you become a seller
13. Quickly build a high feedback score by selling a large quantity of one thing for a very low price, ship the orders quickly, post positive feedback about each buyer, and then promptly email requests to each person to return the favour
14. Check your spelling; twice
15. Don’t over-price the products
16. Include a thank-you note with the shipment
You will find there is no shortage of advice for improved selling position on e-bay. The items listed above are a quick summary of ideas that have worked for many. By combining them with good business ethics and perseverance, you too can build your own online success!