Our mobile site
- Successful Work From Home IdeasOnline Surveys for Cash on Secrets Of E-bay Success
- The Benefits Of Vitamin B12 InjectionsCleanse Body on Secrets Of E-bay Success
- Rob Townley on Success In Selling On Ebay
- What Local Marketing Experts Can Do for Your Business – Authority Articles on Performance Based SEO: Pay For What You Get
- The First Step To Starting An eBay Business: The Idea – Authority Articles on How to Sell Handmade Items on Ebay
Monthly Archives: May 2010
eBay Training Event for Chicago Area Sellers
Any and all eBay sellers in the Chicago area should consider a two day training event happening in their hometown this July on the 9th and 10th. Even if you are not from the Chicago area, visiting Chicago in the summer time is a fairly nice trip with the temperature mild in comparison to a place like Dallas Texas, the last eBay on Location event city.
eBay is hosting this event to help part-timers and small business owners increase their eBay business sales and profits. Networking is one of the main attractions … Read more at eBay Auction Selling
eBay Adds New Descriptive Conditions for Many Items
Beginning in mid-May many sellers saw new descriptive item conditions when listing items on eBay. These new item condition descriptions are meant to provide buyers with a better understanding of the condition of the item being sold. Many of the conditions are now relevant to the item category, making them much more useful. For example, some electronic devices now provide the condition description of ‘manufacturer refurbished’.
The selection of a condition description is currently optional but beginning July 27th, all new listings will require one of the new condition descriptions. … Read more at eBay Auction Selling
You have spent your time researching products that sell and wholesale, liquidation or drop-ship sources to obtain them. Whatever business you have decided upon, you cannot forget that it is a business. Home based businesses often neglect the value of small business insurance to protect them from both property losses and liability lawsuits. You shouldn’t neglect this very important aspect of your business.
Notify your current insurance company
Your first step is to notify your personal insurance carrier whether under a homeowner’s or renter’s policy. It might be possible to add a Home Business endorsement to the policy. If … Read more at eBay Auction Selling
The checklist of the eBay Seller
To be a successful eBay seller, make sure that you create a checklist and follow it, as selling is a responsibility and you will have to make everything possible to leave your customers satisfied.
- Have you found all the information that is available about the items that you are selling? The best thing that you will be able to do in that case is to search internet, by typing the name of the item you will be selling in some of the major search engines.
- Are you keeping an eye on the
Some of the Common Tips to make eBay Templates
One of the main parts of eBay selling is the visual appearance of your profile. To make a good looking profile happen you will have to find some of the eBay templates that are available on the Internet and put them to use. However, many of the eBay sellers do not know how to make their profiles look really good and that way they are not able to attract a lot of customers.
There are many templates available on the Internet that you can choose from. Here are some of … Read more at eBay Auction Selling
Some of the Most Common Auction Pricing Strategies
If you are a seller on eBay, you will need to learn some of the most common ways that you can put prices to your auctions, because that is very important if you are really looking to sell your items for the best possible price. Here are some of the most common techniques that you will be able to use to make that happen:
- The ‘Few Dollars More’ Strategy, which is very common among all the sellers and it will help you to make a good income. The basic concept